United Medical Monitoring is a team of dedicated healthcare professional partners promoting awareness and the utilization of neurophysiological monitoring. Using advanced monitoring technology, we assess the functional integrity of the peripheral and central nervous system in the operating room, intensive care unit, and other acute care settings. United provides surgeons with early detection and warning of surgically-induced neurological deficits, allowing the surgical team an opportunity to perform rapid intervention and prevent injury progression or reverse impending neurologic sequelae.
UMM provides surgeons, and surgical facilities with state-of-the-art IONM (intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring) equipment, highly skilled CNIM technologist in the operating room, affiliated remote monitoring neurophysiologist, and 75 + years of combined IONM experience to help make IONM a simple intergration into any surgical program.
- Promote the highest standards of neurophysiology and intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring in the industry.
- Develop and maintain unified standards for training and practice.
- Promote education and dissemination of knowledge in the field of intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring.
- Foster growth of neurophysiology and intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring.
TO SCHEDULE UMM FOR A SURGERY
United Medical Monitoring provides all types of neurophysiological monitoring modalities:
UNITED provides all types of neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring modalities:
- Transcranial Motor Evoked Potentials
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials
- Visual Evoked Potential
- Dermatome Sensory Evoked Potentials
- EEG and Computer Enhanced EEG
- Spinal Cord Evoked Potentials
- Transcranial Doppler
- Cortical Mapping
- Cerebral Venous Oxygen Saturation
- Deep-Brain Single Unit Recordings